ASK Family Plans are a step ahead from great. They are meant to safeguard you and your family from unseen medical exigencies. Health never comes second with ASK Family. Be it you or your near and dear ones, we are here to care
Opt the right plan and get the access to a network 150+ hospitals across Pakistan along with numerous other features and benefits to help secure the future of your Family!
ALL OUR PLANS COME WITH:
- Superior Customer Service
- 100% lifelong renewal
- Clear Policy Wordings and Conditions
- Cashless access to 150+ hospitals across Pakistan
- One of the Fastest Claims Settlements in the Industry
- Credit Facility in more than 150+ Network Panel Hospitals
- Re-imbursement in case of Treatment in non-panel hospital
- Direct In-house Settlement
- Emergency Helpline/Health Advisory
- 24/7 Call Centre and Toll Free Facility
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The policy will be cancelled immediately in case of deliberate concealment of facts to avail Benefits from company.
- The insured may cancel the policy within 30 days of issuance due to a valid reason. However, the
- Refund will be made on prorated basis after deduction of 20% admin charges.
The company reserves the right to accept or reject any request for coverage without assigning a reason.
- Coverage will be valid for 365 days from date of payment.
- Pakistani citizens up to age 55 on next birthdays.
- Single parent also covered.
- Family means legal spouse and 2 children including legally adopted children residing with parents in Pakistan.
- There is no restriction on additional family members’ coverage at inception. The premium will be communicated on case to case basis.
- Unmarried persons can also enroll singly for basic plans. Maternity benefit will not be available
- In such cases, Senior citizen plan is for age 61-64 individuals only.
- In case of spouse also in this age range, spouse Premium will be separately charged.
- All ages mentioned are on next birthday basis.
- All treatments within the first 30 days of cover except any accidental injury
- Any pre-existing condition will be covered after a waiting period of 3 years
- 2 years waiting period for specific diseases like cataract, hernia, joint replacement surgeries, surgery of hydrocele etc.
- Expenses arising from HIV or AIDS and related diseases
- Congenital diseases, mental disorder or insanity, cosmetic surgery and weight control treatments
- Abuse of intoxicant or hallucinogenic substances like intoxicating drugs and alcohol
- Hospitalization due to war or an act of war or due to a nuclear, chemical or biological weapon and radiation of any kind